Quantum Photocatalytic Swimming Pool Water Treatment - Elecro
Elecro Quantum Photocatalytic Swimming Pool Water Treatment Units - combine photocatalytic and hydroxyl radical technologies to produce the most powerful proven oxidiser.
- Combined Photocatalytic & Hydroxyl Radical technology: most powerful, proven oxidiser
- Only treatment that instantly destroys all bacteria, micro-organisms, pathogens and viruses found in swimming pool water that even chlorine and other treatments cannot touch, including Naegleria Fowleri and Adenovirus
- Two power options:
- Single tube 55 Watts for flow rates up to 234 LPM (or 14m³/hour) - 65m³ pool volume
- Twin tube 110 Watts for flow rates up to 467 LPM (or 28m³/hour) - 130m³ pool volume
- (If system flow rate is higher than maximums listed above, bypass plumbing must be used.)
- Ensures a significant reduction in chemical consumption
- Reaction is contained within the chamber releasing only pure, fresh water
- Comes pre-assembled with all necessary control components
- Ultimate sterilisation without compromise to health; eliminates sore eyes, itchy skin, discoloured hair, strong odours whilst creating no risk to the health of pool users
- Fresh water, salt water and sea water compatible
- 14,000-hour lamp life
- All Quantum units are supplied complete with flow switch and lamp life indicator and reset switch.
The Quantum is a brand new technology to the swimming pool industry with the benefit of being used and approved by high profile industries such as hospitals and drinking water purification companies.
Quantum uses new Nano Crystal technology: a prime focus of the science world today; possessing the power to sterilise sewerage into drinking water without the use of chemicals. In fact one of the many benefits of the Quantum is a significant reduction of residual chemicals such as chlorine or hydrogen peroxide.
Built to be installed easily into your existing set-up, the Quantum is completely safe and significantly more powerful than chlorine, hydrogen peroxide, UV or ozone. Photocatalytic Oxidisation has an immensely powerful effect with the ability to instantaneously destroy viruses, bacteria and pathogens, and more astoundingly possessing the ability to convert sun tan oil, urea and other contaminants back in to their harmless molecular form.
Meticulously designed, Elecro have developed the first cost-effective, photocatalytic oxidiser specifically for the swimming pool industry, for a toxic free swimming sensation. Not only does it eliminate undesirable side-effects such as sore eyes, itchy dry skin, discoloured hair and strong odours, but it also makes water crystal clear, and most importantly it creates no risk to the lungs or health of bathers and swimming pool attendants.
All Quantum units are supplied complete with flow switch (which prevents lamp operation if water flow is insufficient or absent) and a lamp life indictor (which flashes red when the UV lamp(s) are required to be changed after 14,000 operating hours) and reset switch.
|Voltage and Frequency||220V ~ 240V 50Hz|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||3 bar|
|Power Consumption||Single Tube: 1 x 55W
Double Tube: 2 x 55W
|Lamp||Low Pressure / High Output|
|Lamp Life||14,000 Operating Hours|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Single Tube: 234 LPM or 14,000 litres per hour (14m³)
Double Tube: 467 LPM or 28,000 litres per hour (28m³)
|Maximum Pool Size||Single Tube: 65,000 litres (65m³)
Double Tube: 130,000 litres (130m³)
|Minimum Flow Rate||67 LPM or 4,000 litres per hour (4m³)|
|Water Connections||2" / 50mm + reducers 1½" / 40mm|
|Dosing Rate||Exceeds the equivalent of 30mj/cm² at maximum flow rate|
|Salt Water||100% sea water safe|
|Approvals||AU/NZ and CE approved|
|Oxidisation Processes||Quantum photocatalytic oxidiser (PCO) & hydroxyl radicals (OH)
All units must be installed on a vertical surface upright or horizontally, in a weather proof and splash proof environment, with chemical injection downstream (non return valve must be fitted between Quantum and chemical injection).
Elecro Quantum Photocatalytic Oxidation Water Treatment Unit - 55w UV replacement lamp 14,000 working hour lamp life Suits 55w single tube units and 110w twin tube units...
14 In Stock
Elecro Quantum Photocatalytic Oxidisation Water Treatment replacement Control Gear Assembly - Single Tube
Elecro Quantum Photocatalytic Oxidation Water Treatment Unit - single tube system replacement control gear assembly...
Elecro Quantum Photocatalytic Oxidisation Water Treatment replacement Control Gear Assembly - Twin Tube
Elecro Quantum Photocatalytic Oxidation Water Treatment Unit - twin tube system replacement control gear assembly...
Elecro Quantum Photocatalytic Oxidation Water Treatment Unit - replacement Quartz Sleeve Suits 55w single tube units and 110w twin tube units...
9 In Stock
Elecro Quantum Photocatalytic Oxidisation Water Treatment replacement Quartz Sleeve O-Ring Seal Pair
Elecro Quantum Photocatalytic Oxidation Water Treatment Unit - replacement Quartz Sleeve O-Ring Seal Pair Sleeve O-rings are recommended to be replaced when the UV tube is replaced every 14,000 working hours...
13 In Stock