Ethink KL8870 Spa control system. 7 way Touchpad, Subpanel A, 2.0kw heater
Ethink KL8870 series spa control system with 7 way touchpad, secondary touchpad Subpanel A, 2.0kw heater
Ethink KL8800 control box,
Ethink H220-20 2.0kw heater - 300mm long including unions,
Ethink KL8870 7 button touchpad. Touchpad size - 155mm x 73mm
Ethink KL8800 Subpanel A - 60mm diameter
Can be programmed and configured to run 1 - 2 jet pumps plus blower, ozone, light and circulation pump.
1. Pump 1: Single speed with or without Circulation Pump, or Two Speed
2. Blower: single speed
3. Ozone: 240v or Ethink 12v unit.
4. Light: any 12v AC incandescent lamp or LED lamp up to 12w/1A, either 2 wire 12v AC or 4 wire Ethink 12v DC
5. Auxillary output for stereo power supply connection or optional Ethink Bluetooth module.
6. Heater: H220 2.0kw only. 1.5" / 40mm plumbed.
Does not suit high flow 2hp+ pumps with 50mm plumbing.
Heaters must be mounted horizontally with the sensor union fitted to inlet side of heater. The heater can be positioned on the suction or discharge side of the pump (discharge side for low flow circ pumps)
AMP cables included for pump, etc.
Subpanel 'A' operates Pump 1, Blower, light. (If Subpanel A is fitted Pump 2 can be added/controlled from the subpanel only)
The KL8800 series spa packs can be set to minimum or maximum load shed via a DIP switch on the circuit board.
1. Minimum load shed - the heater will not disable with all loads turned on. In this setting you will likely require a 25A circuit.
2. Maximum load shed - the heater will disable if any output is manually turned on. In this setting you will likely require a min 10A-20A circuit.
Electrical circuit requirement needs to be determined by adding the current drawn by all outputs. It can only potentially be reduced by taking into account total load excluding the heater if maximum load shedding is selected. This usually only reduces the power required for spas with 1-2 jet pumps.
Ethink KL8800 control box and heater must be weather and splash protected. Ensure they are installed in a well ventilated, dry location, preferably under the spa.
2 year return to base equipment warranty covers repair or replacement of any component that fails due to manufacturing defect within 2 years of sale to the consumer.
If you wish us to assist in ensuring the spa pack is correctly suited to your spa / system replacement, please complete the list of questions above.
If you choose not to complete the questions, we will still process your order, assuming you have correctly determined suitability to match your spa requirements.
If there is no option in the list for an output fitted to your spa, either the system configuration you are viewing doesn't support it, or it needs to be controlled in a different manner.
eg if there is no option for advising Pump 3 details, its likely the system in this configuration does not support a 3rd pump. The type of touchpad does dictate how many pumps are supported.